Monday, April 18, 2016

Transfer day!

Sis Yau
We had transfer news, (im so sad that Sis Yau is leaving. I cried all through Aloha Oe) but I'll be with the cutest, sweetest, most diligent little Philipino/NewZealander ever. Ill send a picture of her. She has been the Coordinating sister (pretty much the AP of visitor center sisters) for the last 6 months of her mission. Honestly I am so grateful, but it's hard to know that God pairs strong missionaries with weak ones to help them, but i'd rather be the strong one haha. Oh well, how else can we learn...? Also i'm sad to be moving to a new area too :( Hopefully i'll get moved back to L8 and L9 again at
Sis Penales
some point of the mission.. but i'll be serving YSA and Married Student wards and also online :). I have been wanting to do online because I haven’t had time all transfer to contact hardly anyone.     I had a spiritual experience where all my spiritual moments flew through my memory and yet it's still so easy to lose hope. Even doing all the "right things" like praying, scripture reading, and going to church. I learned that even more than that, you have to do more. I need to be PONDERING and TESTIFYING more and really SERVING more. The gospel isn't easy, but how else can we become like Heavenly Father if we don't follow the example of Jesus Christ's life here on earth. Also sad news, one of my best friends is being transferred out full field :( and so I'm losing to besties in one shot :p oh well, Sis Penales (my new comp) will be great and someone I feel like can really trust and become good friends with.
My Asian Besties
Also guess what?! A family we are really close with, the Lopez's, knows Logan Young and Amy Brown! The daughter just got home from her mission in Russia and was like best friends with Logan... Seriously how awesome. And their mission is so crazy! Only 52 missionaries in the mission! and It's cool to see her pictures since logan can't send home pictures too much! But their family is crazy and it makes me love my crazy family even more :)Love you!

 
Lunch with the sisters

some of the sweeties ladies I know!!!

The Visitor Center Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment