Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Aloha Ohana!!!!!



This week has been pretty good! It's been pretty tiring... we are finally going to take a nap after emailing! Hallelujah!
We had our last zone conference with President Warner. It was soooo good. I loved the training about using the scriptures more because they are the words of God (which is way more effective than the words of myself!) Singing Aloha Oe is soooo sad. We all just bawled lol. I'm really going to miss them. I haven't felt more loved by anyone here than them. Even when I'm in the wrong, he really has shown so much Christlike love to me and helped me solve any problems. I am forever grateful to them.
Also I've been reminded how much this work really isn't about me. Last week in the Visitors' Center we hardly got any new investigators but this week it's the same amount of people coming in, but we have gotten so many! It's all about their agency and it's great to be able to see it, but as long as I'm doing my best, it's up to them. But I can just feel the spirit so strongly and know that this is the only way that these people from all over the world will be able to overcome all these unique trials we each face. I could never know what the next person coming in (or the next person I meet in the area) is going through or thinking. But God does, and he leads us and prompts us to know what to say, and it's sooooo awesome to see them feel the spirit. 
I love the people in the area. I love that the Aloha spirit is a real thing. People are so kind (usually). 
I've been so tired by the time 6 or 7 rolls around, which is our busiest time of the day, and I keep introducing myself as Sister Lee haha. So Awkward.. But i still love these comps of mine. We are all SO different haha but we pretty much are always matching and laughing. So I appreciate being with them. 
Also, I am so jealous of the missionaries that get to spend all day in their area. I love the VC, but Sundays are the best because we get to spend so much time visiting people. 
Thanks for all the love and support!!! Enjoy camping this week. My ward is having ward camp, so i get to go "camp" too :D

Love Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment