Monday, December 19, 2016

MELE KALIKIMAKA 🎶


Hope all is well over in the freezing tundra haha. 
This week has been really good and lots of tender mercies from God and working with our investigators. Unfortunately I don't feel like this Christmas spirit is really opening many people up, they'd rather just have us visit after the holidays (which is the end of the transfer -_-) but luckily there are many people everywhere we go and pretty much no one has the gospel that will make their season bright :) 

Okay one little lesson learned-the hard way- but we have tried to be as obedient as we can and we see the fruits of it. But it's easy to forget the difference that makes. Saturday we had many appointments set and guess what. We accidentally slept in :o And guess what. Almost all of them cancelled-which is pretty unusual. I just have to say, there is a big difference in our lives when we are obedient. Some blessings you see right away and some not as much, but when we aren't obedient and lost those blessings, we can be quick to repent and God will always help us to have those blessings again. BE OBEDIENT haha :)

Also, I really love this area.there are such great people, Heavenly Father definitely put me here for a reason. Even through mean people, and scary dogs, there are so many humble people waiting to learn the gospel. I have learned a lot and as I come closer to my year mark, I look back and feel like I'm not even close to the same person I was. I can't believe the experiences, but I am so glad that i am here on a mission. It's not easy, still isn't easy, but what better time to really find yourself and to help others come unto Christ. Everyone should serve a mission... ;) 


Also, even though this is the first Christmas away from home, and no snow or anything like that, I am so happy and GRATEFUL to be here in Honolulu at this time. I love my companion, I love this area, and I love Heavenly Father for giving me all these blessings and allowing me to be an instrument to help others as well. I'm not a perfect missionary, but I'm trying my best to be worthy of all that God can do through me. Small means are great things brought to pass <3
Love you alll!!!!

Be good and pay attention to the shephards in the story of Christ's birth :)
Sister NIelsen

Merry Christmas from Sister Nielsen


No comments:

Post a Comment