Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Pearl Harbor

Hiiiii This has been a really good week!                          
First thing! Wednesday we got to go do service at Pearl Harbor! It was such a fun time and always remembering all that service men and women went through and go through for our freedom! I'm so grateful. We did a lot of sweeping and got to go to places on the ship I hadn't been before :)

Pearl Harbor
I met so many interesting and amazing people this week. it's kinda sad that I get to spend only 15-20 minutes with someone and never see them again, but I'm grateful to have that small touch in their lives. There was a little tender mercy to remind me of how one invitation can make the difference. People request for a free Bible online so often and it would be easy for the church to just mail it, but we call and invite them to have missionaries bring it and then share about the Book of Mormon and invite them to learn about it. many people (but one lady in particular) have their lives changed because of the simple invitation to learn about the Book of Mormon. That is such a small moment of time to invite someone to learn but can be the moment their life changes. I am grateful to be a part of this work, even if it's in such a different way than other missionaries. 

Oh, our investigator Xuxu is doing good! She is from China and her belief in God is growing so much! I can't believe how different each person’s background is, but also how humble and willing she is to pray and try these things. That's really where it all starts. it's not really difficult things, but it does take persistence and diligence! Aw I wish you could meet her, she's so sweet.

Seaweed and Rice is my life
Friends from Soda Springs
I am really amazed at how fast this transfer has gone. :( But hope sister Yun and I can stay together in this area. This Saturday we find out again, and guess what! I have monday pday next week so try not to forget about me :) <3 
I really love you and also have a strengthened testimony of Jesus Christ and the power that the gospel brings. Oh also, there is new church videos about Joseph Smith and they are so good. just saw this morning ;) loveeee youuu
Have a good week,

Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment