Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Tuesday Pday



Hiii Hello Aloha :)                            
This transfer will be a Tuesday Pday transfer :) Aww I love Sister Taki so much! It feels like we've been comps way more than a week. She is from Japan, i think from where Lance's mission is! So I wonder what area he is assigned to? :) 
We have been spending a lot of time online and callin and chatting people from around the world for hours :) It's really neat hah and I feel so tired-i think more tired than usual-by sitting there sooo much. And staring at a computer screen. We have been working hard though and every week our VC just keeps gettin more and more referrals sent to missionaries. 
Also i love the opportunity to teach so many people that don't really know much about Jesus Christ. I think that is such an amazing part o this place. People come that normally would just not even open the door to missionaries and gives them the opportunity to come a little closer to Christ. Hindus, Buddhists, Sikh, Atheists, and Muslim :)
It's short but I am loving my companion, loving the VC/TC (teaching center/online) and love helping Sister Taki speak English haha. She's the best.
Love you so much!
Sister Nielsen

1 comment:

  1. I appreciate your amazing spelling--especially of "Sikh."

    Also, you are the cutest sister missionary ever. I love your sweet letters.

    ReplyDelete