Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Helllo

  how are you???
 I met so many people this week that have connections to Soda Springs, what a small world right? Like in the Mormon World, everyone seems to know someone in Soda Springs... I am so surprised haha. 

We were able to meet so many wonderful people. I love sharing copies of the Book of Mormon, this week I got to share some of the gospel with a Muslim couple from Kuwait?? SO cool. they weren't super interested but they took some information and you never know what they will feel :) I think it's so cool!

the sleeping seals
Also, I have been meeting many people and sharing more but not too many have been interested. We had a mission fast on Friday and it was so cool. ON Friday I was able to receive Guest cards and new investigators, which was such a blessing to me. The power of fasting is real! I am glad that God has given us many ways to help others and to receive help from him. 

The Reeders
We've been really busy online, still spending so much time there, and every week we keep getting more and more referrals sent out to missionaries. In our training meeting, we have some time to talk about miracles any of the sisters saw during the week, and it's so amazing to hear so many miracles that happen all around me. Sometimes I don't see it but that doesn't mean they aren't happening. I think so often we have miracles and God's hand in our lives, but we don't really notice it or listen to the promptings. Even not as a missionary, if we follow the promptings, we can see miracles or blessing the lives of others :)
 
I know that God loves us and is helping us along the path! I hope that you will try to see the good each day brings and see the little tender mercies all around you :)


Love Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment