Monday, February 13, 2017

Back to the VC

I'm So shocked to be leaving the area :,,,,,(                                        
Well not really lol but I am sad! There is one wonderful blessing of being a VC sister. If anyone misses me here, they can come visit the VC ;) yay! I have been so blessed to serve here. It's different than most areas being mostly military, and I am so grateful I had the experience. Everyone I have met has really changed me in a better way! Hon-west zone is the Hon-best zone :) I am glad i get to visit back here when I do pearl harbor service.

This week has flown by. I am so excited for the two new sisters coming to this area. I think they will really be able to take what we have done and just run with it and God will do wonders! :) 

It's sad to say goodbye, but the people here are so loving. I hope that they will continue to press forward and when I come back to visit someday I'll be able to see they are still strong in Christ! 

The gospel really does change people for the better and give greater direction and peace. It is evident in the lives of members all over the world!!! But faith is a choice, so let's choose to have more faith!!! :)

Love yall so much! I hope you write me a letter so I can know what's going on it your life!!
😘happy Valentines Day

Love Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment