Monday, May 30, 2016

Aloha

 Aloha!!!! 
Guess whhhhaat. Another transfer, and a new area and new companionS! I'm going to serve in Hauula (my favorite because its like country and so green and the people are soooooo nice plus i think there are actually nonmembers there haha) and i'll be in a trio! Trios i already know can be hard, but the girls I'm with are seriously the nicest, so i'm sure it will be a great time! Sisters Lee and Obrien! S Lee is from Canada (but Tiawan and speaks like every language haha) and S OBrien is from Holiday Utah and one of the other blondes. I think there are only 3 blondies and her and i are 2 of them haha. It'll be a good experience i think! I'm ready to start new, to try to love and serve more than ever, and try to have more faith than i have so far!

I'm grateful to be at the VC where i really get to feel the spirit all the time and be around such great sisters. I still can't believe I am around 24 sisters all the time.... I have never been around girls so much in my life. haha.

It wasn't the best week for us in terms of numbers, but it is always a blessing to be able to talk to just the right person as they are about the leave, and find out that they really are interested in learning more. And to give out Book of Mormons to people and give them an opportunity to read and feel the spirit at another time. I love being online and getting to help people in whatever parts of the world they may be! As a VC we were able to get 25 baptisms through online work (so baptisms that started at the VC) and our goal was 8 haha. it's great to see how hard work really does help people!

I'm grateful for such a great family i have! And grateful to have the gospel. I am grateful to be in Laie, and grateful to be able to have such great support. 
I love you all!

Love Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment