Monday, May 9, 2016

Happy Mother's Day

I know that God is loving and that we need to strive to feel him in our lives. I know that we can pray and receive comfort. I know that the Holy Ghost is so real and so thankful for it. I know that it brings me peace and that it also testifies of truth. I know that Jesus Christ is a perfect example for us. I know that reading the Book of Mormon teaches us how to be happier and how we can become closer to God. I know that the prophets and apostles of the church are good men but more than that, they are called of God and hold the priesthood authority. I know that the temple is special and has such a special spirit that we can't get anywhere else. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen!

I love you all, thanks for the support. 
love sister nielsen
Happy Mother's Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment