Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Hellllllloooooooo.




Kenneth invited us over for dinner on Sunday. WHOOHOO. They didn't come to church which wasn't a surprise, but their whole household was there and we taught the Restoration and showed the movie. They loved it! I know for sure they all felt the spirit and they all were so much friendlier to us as we ate with them. They speak a lot of pidgin so I don't really understand their conversations haha but I feel like if we can keep this trust we've built with them, we might be able to get the help from ward members We've also met many great people along the way. With the Elders living in our ward area, they have been able to introduce us to some people and got us a service project (which btw is the first service in our area I think). So i'm very grateful.
I'm so grateful for Sister Lee. I have this real hope that we can stay together even just one more transfer :) But whatever is needed we will do, we have worked so hard together and seem to have built a lot more ward trust as well..
Also Sis Lee and I made enchiladas this week on our very own hahaha.
And we also finally got to help this homeless man. I am so grateful for the giving Christians in this community. There are so many homeless :(
Also a great scripture we read this morning, Moroni 6:8. its simple.

But as oft as they repented and sought forgiveness, with real intent , they were forgiven .

Don't ever forget it Ohana!!!!
Love you and Miss you! You're the best.

Love sister nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment