Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Let us be humble

Hi mom!                                         
sounds like you had a fun old week!! I got written by you dad jamie grandma and becca norton. so fun
That's so cute that you got to visit sister smith senior lol awww.   I went to a families party last night where they sang sunbeams and the little boys jumped around on the beams and I was so teary haha You never know the things you'll miss haha i miss my brothers. 
Also Josh our investigator had decided at one point of the week to wait till november to get baptized but then is back on track to get baptized on Friday!! Yay!!! At Stake Conference they got to meet the mission president (who btw is so great) and he told them that we would support whatever decision they made but an idea would be to get baptized sooner and then in November (because that's when Maile's family will be in Hawaii) to go to the temple together and do baptisms for the dead. THAT IS SERIOUS INSPIRATION. Because not only does that help josh but now it pushes maile to get a temple recommend!! We are excited, but transfers is coming up soon so it could be the end of Hauula ward soon :( 
The talk Beware of pride by president benson is so good. I am so prideful haha but "let us be humble" everyone.... 
Love ya!

Love your fav sister nielsen
One of my favorite families

My typical meal

No comments:

Post a Comment