Tuesday, August 9, 2016

I love my family!

time is going so fast today but i'll make it quick!
This week has been good. I have a little cold, but luckily i have 3 moms here hahah we are so spoiled up in here.
Also guess what. I got to meet some amazing people from all around the world. I would love to study more about different religions and cultures... it's so cool! But also, it's so fun to share what we believe with others. I give a few pamphlet as they leave and then sis lee gives like 5 more pamphlets and pictures... haha so everyone has all they need to know about the church if they don't throw it away! It's so wonderful how this gospel and God's plan really is all about family. The reasons people seem to be happy or unhappy in the world all revolves around family. And i love my family. So even when someone's family situation isn't very good, i can share how much the gospel really is why my family is happy. It's the teachings. And of course you can't make others live it, but even within each of us we can find true happiness in the gospel.
Our investigators and less actives are doing good. I love them so much. I wish we had more time/they would always be available when we are. that is the hardest thing-catching people home.
Also, it's so cool to see how many people get to come over to the VC every day (even though it's a slow time of year-like hardly anyone comes in the morning but the evenin is soooo busy) and also how with online missionay work we have been able t osee huge changes in even just the numbers. My first bible request person just got baptized! and did i tell you, francisca is getting baptized at the end of this month!! yayaya.
So many awesome things
But it's really only through God that real change happens. I hope he keeps working with the hearts of the people here!!!
Love you.

Love sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment