Wednesday, September 14, 2016

YSA

Aloha                                   
It's fun to see Joe without braces haha what a cool cat. best feeling ever. 
This week has been good, hard but good. Neither my companion or I really know what we are doing and how to work with the members. It has been a really slow work in progress, but it's fun to serve YSA. There are definitely a lot of struggling people my age... and it can be enjoyable teaching them... or really awkward haha but I have liked it. And I love married student wards haha they are so cute and love to feed us and it's fun to hear all their stories. Plus it seems like they are also having their struggles with so many new things in their lives, so it's good to be able to serve and try to uplift them. 
We still don't have any "investigators' but we do have a lot of less actives, like out of 114 girls in the ward, only about 50-60 come, so they need some help :) I hope we will be able to implement some of our ideas.
It has been a little hard with Sis DeLeon because her english isn't the best, so i don't think she always understands what people say, so I feel like i am very alone in teachings and conversing with people,.. and even when it's just us. But I am trying to learn humility and patience, there are so many things i lack.  Oh well, we try to spend more time online, which can be really good too.
I hope you all have a great week. 
Love you! 

love sister nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment