Wednesday, October 19, 2016

ALOHA ALOHA ALOHA :D


It's been a while haha. 
Soooo, I have my new companion, Sister Pluim from Idaho. She's real nice and a REALLY big fan of Idaho lol. I have never met anyone that would fight for our state as passionately as her haha. She's cute, and friendly. I hope we will keep becoming better friends. She pretty much spent her first transfer in the VC all the time, so this is the first time she's had an area, so I get to teach her all that which is honestly taking patience (this is my first time not being the younger comp in mission) but Through the enabling power of the Atonement i have really developed a great love for her and patience with her. it's real people. Even if we can't do it on our own, God doesn't ask us to :) Take advantage of the gift of the Atonement for YOU. 

It's lovely being back in H3 :) No progressing investigators right now but the ward and people were so kind welcoming me back. I was so happy to see Kayla and Seth (who are married now :o) and also Josh and Maile :) I love them all so much!!! And good to see them progressing. We are still working with the same people as before, but I hope we will be able to know how to work with members more to find more people that God has prepared to receive the gospel. We only get 1-3 hours a day in our area which is hard but I believe we will find whoever God needs us to visit and teach. 
 
I hope you are all doing more to help spread the gospel. Whether it is giving someone a copy of the BOM or just even being a friend to a NM and opening the door to feel more of God's love. There are many ways to share the gift of the gospel.  I don't know why but I am blanking of all the stories of this week haha. Sorry!!!  Love sister Nielsen!

No comments:

Post a Comment