Monday, October 10, 2016

Hau'ula 3rd

Well big news!! I really did think and hope I would stay in ysa actually, but God has other plans. I guess I'll be going back to Hau'ula 3rd ward with another sister from Idaho. There are 7 new sisters coming in this transfer (usually like 1-2) but I'm glad i won't be stressed about training them haha my new comp, Sister Pluim, is awesome. Technically I'm her second trainer but she's pretty much got it all down, so I think we will have a good time. It's weird to imagine being in Hau'ula again, especially with another Haule. haha who knew. She’s from Meridian. 
Sis Pluim and Nielsen

I have really come to love this area, and right now we actually have 3 investigators, so it's hard for me to leave, especially since i was taking care of almost everything relating to our area, so I hope sister De Leon will be able to manage it all! But good news, we have been teaching a Japanese girl, and a Japanese sister will be taking my place. :). Yay!

This week was my half way mark. weird! And also that means 4 sisters will be leaving on Wednesday (that's why i'm emailing today, Wednesday is transfer day, also IDK what day will be my pday so be prepared ;)) But i'm sad. Sister Penales, Kim, Leng, and Ting. It'll be different without them for sure! 
 
I had some cool missionary moments, teaching this cute Chinese lady how to pray :), meeting wonderful people from around the world, and there was one filipino who everything we said agreed with and said he's been looking for the church that has what he feels in his heart the church of Jesus Christ would have, and is excited to learn more. I love little moments like that :) 

Sorry it's pretty short, but I just emailed only a few days ago haha. I'll try to send pictures. I'm excited to see the letters from the boys!!

Love Sister Nielsen




No comments:

Post a Comment