Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Alohaaaa


Polynesian Cultural Center
Thanks for all the emails and support <3
This week has been good! We spent a lot of time working with members in our area. It's been really fun to try to do missionary work in this new way, but this is what I have heard the missionaries do in Utah and they find a lot of success. It makes sense, because if members aren't REALLY involved, converts seem to go less active pretty quick. That's a sad pattern we are seeing in this ward and we don't want Kayla or Josh to do that!!!!! They deserve to stay in the path and happiness! So yeah, that's basically what we've been up to. We have seen great experiences as members call us to share how great of an experience they had even just introducing themselves and becoming great friends with their neighbors. it's so fun to get them involved so they can also feel the joy of loving and serving others.
In the VC, we had a lot of Vietnamese people and I always tell them my cousin went to Texas and spoke Vietnamese hahah they are the cutest people. I am a giant, I can't imagine how Alex (or Ed I can't remember) felt haha. there are little tender mercies everywhere. In Ether 6, the people were sailing across the sea in a ship and I can't imagine how horrible that would be, but they gave thanks and they recognized the tender mercies of the Lord. Such a great story and hopefully we all can try to be even more grateful in our different trials and struggles we are facing! 
Sorry it's short, but I love you :)

Love sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment