Monday, January 30, 2017

Baptism!!

HIII 
this week has been very nice. We were blessed with the baptism of Nes! Everything just came together and it was a lovely spiritual experience for all that came. I am so grateful.Go support the local baptisms, it's a great service and experience :) He was smiling so much and his wife and grandson were sooo happy too. It was a great day. 

We also were finally able to see a few of the investigators we've lost touch with. So that's a great blessing. It seems like some of them just keep having death after death in their family. So they don't even have time to meet us because of the funerals :o But hopefully whenever they have time, the gospel can bring them the comfort and peace they need! 

Oh yeah, so we had our mission changes-not too crazy but it's been a blessing. More time to sleep and also more time on our preparation day. For some reason we have a hard time making and eating lunch all in a half hour, so we have been having so many smoothies! It's the life ;) And gratefully many people love to give us food. So it's all going great. 

Sister Makihele and I are doing good as well. I don't think it's possible to stay together again which is sad but I'm glad I get to spend this time with her. She always cracks me up with her laugh and "oh no" hahah I hope you can meet her someday. We can travel up to Alaska and see her! :) 

I am so grateful for members and all they do to help out, it's true that nothing builds the spirituality in a ward or family than doing missionary work. Hope you all can remember the challenge to reach out in love to others around you! 
Love you muchooooo (We are teaching a spanish family through translation haha I catch a few words here and there. jealous of my friends that speak spanish!!!!)

Love sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment