Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Be Good!

Exchanges with Sister Tuifeai

I'm so glad that my package got to you in one piece. Hopefully nothing was too destroyed by the time it got there. I loved imagining you all doing the FHE, I hope it isn't just a one-time thing to think about, always be thinking of how you can help others come unto Christ!!! :) (also i never actually tasted the gum i sent you haha sorry!!!)

This week has been pretty good- MLKJ day the library was closed so i get a little email now just so the missionary moms out there don't get crazy ;) Love you!!!! 
It's been a great week of working with members and nonmembers, as we have been really working with our progressing investigators. It's a real bummer when we lose contact with our investigators but I'm grateful for the ones that can see the blessings the gospel can bring to their lives. I hope we can help them to be even more converted! 

So there have been a few changes to our schedule as missionaries, which is really nice. It was compared to the Mosaic Law vs Higher Law, so we have more freedom in a way, but we also are more accountable to ourselves. It has helped me already even though it's just started on Monday, but I love that the leaders of the church are always seeking ways to progress and make things better and better through revelation :) I love being a part of the changes!!!!

Love the flowers here!
Our work is starting to become more balanced as we try to work with both wards, it's hard to get people motivated to share the gospel, which if you think about it is odd considering the great blessings it allows others to have in their lives.... I hope our efforts can help someone!

There was a talk I read about being a consecrated missionary, but it applies to everyone. We can't just passively go through life, we should be trying to change and become more and more willing to follow Christ which leads to more peace and the spirit in our lives! 

Things might get crazy, awkward, maybe even scary, but I know that God allows us to feel even greater blessings of the spirit, joy and peace through doing this work!! 
yah for Japanese food

Love you and hope you have a wonderful week! :) Be good!

Loves sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment