Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Hellooooo!!!!!


 How is it going? Sounds nice and cold over there... :)
This week was our temple trip so instead of prep-day yesterday, we got it today :) It's been quite a good week, some of our investigators are starting to progress and I really do think they will be converted by the end of this transfer! Lots of big life changes for some, but they already see the light and joy it brings to their lives. 

Can't believe I've been out a year now! So crazy. It has been quite the ride haha. But I'm grateful to have stayed on my mission. It hasn't been easy, in fact it's been extremely hard with different trials I've faced, but even though we are always facing different challenges in life, as we push through and keep holding on, the mist of life can start to fade and we can see the path we are taking really is leading us to where we want to go, even when the mist comes again. But it's not easy, but it's for sure worth it. keep holding on!!!

This is a short one, but I love and miss ya! Have a great week!

Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment