Sunday, May 21, 2017

Mother's Day

Aloha                                        
       
It feels like forever ago that I emailed haha, but lots of changes when you get a new companion. I'm still in Laie 4th ward, which I don't mind. It's a nice little family ward here and they are really supportive members. Sister Eagle is from Vernal/St George. She's fresh out of the MTC so it's funny to hear about MTC all the time now. It's been a while! Because we don't have language study, we have had a little more time to go and visit the members more than last transfer, so there's been some great tender mercies as God lined up exactly who we needed to see in the short amount of time we had. We still don't have any investigators but we are getting a little more in each day we go looking :) I have loved to see how God puts less active or struggling people in our path and when we follow the subtle promptings, people are able to get the little answer to their prayers they need. 

Also online There have been some really great opportunities to help people with concerns keeping them from investigating or inviting someone to act. I love getting that text or phone call from them when they say "baptism is this day. wish you could be here!" and I'm so grateful that they would even take the time to say that. Small things can mean so much to someone! Never hold back a kind or thoughtful action/words :) 

Prayer really does work, God will guide us, and even though times may be really hard-God will give us strength and ability to push through it if we ask :) 

Loved seeing your faces on Mother's Day. You all are crazy haha. It's been an adjustment getting used to being with girls alll the time, but now I think it'll be an adjustment going back to all you people hahah. Life. Well I'm sooo super grateful for my family and for my Mom. You're the best mom!!! 

Hope ya have a great week! Wednesday is my pday this transfer :)


Love you! Love Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment