Monday, June 12, 2017

Aloha :)

This week sort of just flew by. Everything feels weird, it's like a new transfer but only 2 weeks long. So I haven't felt so productive in my proselyting area just because the schedule is changed to cover both mine and my new comps' shifts/areas. It's been good though. There are definitely amazing members here that take good care of us, so I'm grateful. And in the visitors' center, this week it seemed like there were many Persians. We got the opportunity to teach them a little bit and share about the Book of Mormon or family, and I'm hoping that they really take the challenge to heart to read the Book of Mormon we gave them. Those people are so kind though and after spending only like 15-20 minutes with them, I feel like I'm great friends with all of them. But I can't imagine being VC sister without the online system and having the chance to keep in touch. But I learned how people from ANYWHERE can be touched by the spirit. It's a blessing from God to ALL of his children.

Also our trio had 13 baptisms this week online haha. Well Sister Park had 11 because a huge Nigerian family got baptized this week. Such an unexpected miracle haha grateful to be able to be happy for them. And they're going to be going back to Nigeria and possibly the dad will be a branch president. Crazy crazy haha. Things are going good for us. I feel like a mom haha. 

Don't forget to read the first presidency message by our Prophet! :) https://www.lds.org/liahona/2017/06/called-to-the-work?cid=HP_TU_30-5-2017_dPFD_fLHNA_xLIDyL1-A_&lang=eng

getting packages
Love you muchos!


Sister Nielsen
Trio love
One of my favorite families

No comments:

Post a Comment