Monday, June 19, 2017

Last Transfer

Aloha!!!        
                                 

Well I had my last transfer news of my mission. Ah!!!!! We played a fancy version of "hot potato" that somehow led us to find out who our comps would be and our new areas. So I'm going to get to stay in the Laie 4th ward which I am so happy about, and also will be training again Sister Hamano! I served with her older sister but she's serving in the same mission! How cute :). She's from Japan, and her sister is getting married in Laie on the 24th haha so I'll get to attend my first live sealing!! Whoohoo exciting ;) 

This last week really flew by! One of my cute online referrals got baptized. She texted me from her new phone "I got baptized today and tomorrow will get confirmed"... and I was thinking WHO IS THIS. this is such good news for someone haha. But happy it was Lalaine!! I love getting to work with people from all over the world and be able to share the opportunity to teach people alongside their local missionaries. 

Also we were able to spend 7 hours in our area (that's a lot for us hahaha) this week, and were able to visit soo many wonderful families. I'm sort of surprised how many part member families there are, but each has their own personal challenges and concerns, so we try our best to follow the spirit.

I've loved having 3 different comps this transfer, it's been a little crazy, but learned so much. And I am so grateful for one more transfer to learn and learn and learn, and to serve the best that I can and give it all to the Lord! I am glad to finish in the Summer when it will be so busy too. The miracles will come as we follow the spirit and do our best!

Love you all so much.


Sister Nielsen

No comments:

Post a Comment