Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Aloha!!!

(Our president put a limit on our emailing lately haha so only one hour and so it's hard to cover everything, but at least I can just tell you more later in person...) 

Sooo this transfer has been so wonderful. I seriously want to cry of so much gratitude. I LOVE sister Hamano. She is about the sweetest thing ever, and practically perfect (except learning English haha but that makes her even cuter because she says the funniest things) I am SOOO happy she is my last companion. I hope you all meet her someday haha. Being in Laie 4th is also a blessing for me because now that it's summer, it's more realistic to help people in our little time we have :) 

We do have hours of studies and need to spend muchos time online, but we did get to go visit a few wonderful people and to me it was a huge blessing to be able to catch several of the part member families home and set return apts, because that is soo hard to do here with everyone working all the time and school Summer is the best!! Plus ward camp is coming soon so I"m so excited about that to help these less active families get there!

Because Sister Hamano is learning English, we aren't able to get huge quatities of online referrals just because we are focusing on understanding what the person even said haha, but I really trust that the interactions I pick up will be those who will still be interested even if it's not right away. One of the referrals i sent is really progressing which is so fun because it's to a sister I served with in Honolulu so I could even see pictures of him :) Such a fun experience to see the faces of the people we work with. Also a cutie that got baptized named Dorothy sent me a picture of her baptism. She is so cute, I'll forward the picture :) 

I don't want this transfer to fly by but most of all, I hope that it can be a transfer of many miracles and spiritual experiences for those we meet! 
 
Love you!!!


Sister Nielsen

We got to go to Sister Hamano's sister's wedding and reception

No comments:

Post a Comment