Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Visitors

Byrams and Sims
It was so fun to see the Sims and Byrams yesterday. Haha I completely forgot and then just was so smilie and glad they stopped by. Haha and the packages cracked me up. Thanks sooooo much!!!!!






goodies





Aloha OHanaaaaa
It's been a good week :) We have put a big emphasis on working with members. It goes slower, but definitely more effective :) I love seeing members happiness when they share the gospel/reach out in friendship to their neighbors.
Oh so cool, we are going to be able to teach this really strong Catholic lady (not really strong in the religion just that she is a catholic) but she is interested to know what her son (who is a member) and us believe. She loves to have us over and it really means a lot to hear her and her husband say how welcome we are anytime, but especially to hear them say they are willing to have us teach them the lessons, even though right now, "she doesn't want to change" :) Yay for miracles!
Also had exchanges and I got to go with the lovely Sister Wu. She was so kind and loving and I learned so much for her. I really look up to my sister training leaders (we have 4 of them haha) and they are all so Christlike and happy and have such a light in their eyes. I want to be more like that myself. Grateful for them :)
Oh we had a surprise visit on Sunday by........ Elder Neil L Andersen! haha perks of having the Swintons. It was really nice. I loved to hear from him and Elder Clark-former byui president. 
Elder Andersen and Elder Clark
We also have several potential investigators that I really think might go somewhere! That's not so common so we are excited :) 
VC has been slow, but I am glad we have the PCC tram tours or it would be sooo much slower. I love meetin great people that I know feel the spirit at the temple grounds :). And how interested people are in reading the Book of Mormon. They will love it :)
Halloween here is pretty big. Especially because Laie is sooo safe so everyone brings their kids here. People go all out. I wish I would've taken pictures. Its like tents outside and food and candy and music and cool lights and stuff. And no winter coats ;) We all hung out in the VC and watched some pioneer videos and Elder Swinton gave us some testimony and insights. It was interesting Halloween but a good one :).
I am happy and healthy and excited to take a little nap :) haha.
Love you all!!! I know that God will answer your prayers, so don't forget to pray :)
Love, Sister Nielsen. LOVE YOUUUU




No comments:

Post a Comment