Monday, November 21, 2016

Transfer to Honolulu!!!

Aloha!!! 
The Smiths
well guess what!!! I am getting transferred out of here for a few transfers (most likely) to... Honolulu West (which i don't really know where that is hahah but sounds like it is city and part of my area is a military base, so all kinds of people from all over!! One of the VC sisters served in the same area, so i've been getting all kinds of tips. I guess there is a Target over there (which to most people is big news haha i don't know how much it'll change things for me) but my companion will be Sister Makihele. Her name sounds Poly, but I heard she's from Alaska! We will see how it goes! I really hope to love it! It'll be lots of holidays while I'm gone, which is a little sad because the VC is beautiful with trees and festivities, but I think being away also might make it fun for me. 
The only thing I'm sad about is I'll be gone for the last little bit of the Smiths, Sister Weygandt, Lee and Miao. Oh well. Everyone goes to BYU or BYUI it seems like hahha. I'll see everyone again I think :) 

This week went fast )only a few days since last email haha) So i'm not really sure what to share! I am excited to change, but this last week has been fun. We bought a large print BOM for an investigtor Sister -which she almost rejected hahaha We practically begged her to take it, so she did. I hope she will read it! Also Sister Pluim is also leaving Hauula, but they are putting Sister Obrien back in there, so hopefully that's enough common faces to keep the trust we have built!! Makes me nervous to have so often of changes there, because people stop working with us. 
But We did get to go to the temple. I love seeing that everyday! So special. 
Well I hope you have a great Thanksgiving! I don't know what mine will be like. It sounds like I will be eating a lot. :) 
This week we had great opportunities to meet many people we didn't know, as we put ourselves out there, even to try to visit others, God will lead us to people that will listen and talk and hopefully plant a seed in their hearts each time :) I love those moments! But Something in Sacrament meeting really stood out to me, if the best spiritual experiences in your life are just from your mission or long ago, then change! Because you can have those as often as you are willing :) Ask God to make you an instrument and do all you can to live worthy of the Spirit so that it can lead you to those that need it :)
Love you all!! 

Love Sister Nielsen
Baked potatoes for the girls from Idaho



No comments:

Post a Comment